Sexuality and Life stages
This priority emerged from discussions about the changing nature of sexuality and relationships at different stages of women’s lives. Sex, gender and sexuality are part of women’s identity and relationships and intimacy are a large part of health and wellbeing.
- Respectful relationship forums and discussions;
- Information and education about health issues at different stages of life like pregnancy and menopause;
- Information and referral to other services;
- Support and information for same sex attracted, intersex and trans women; and
- Sexual reproductive health check- ups with our nurse practitioner.
We also partner with other specialist services or collaborate on advocacy programs to improve policy and services around sexuality and life stages.